Sarett offers many different natural history tours throughout the year in places around the state, country and globe. Travel with us and let us be your guides as we visit places with natural wonders and spectacular views. One or two naturalists will accompany guests (usually a small group of 12-15 people) on these carefully planned trips you’re sure to remember for a lifetime!
If you are interested in any of these natural history tours, please call us at 269-927-4832 and we will send you complete information or answer your questions. Thank you for traveling with Sarett.
2018 Naturalist Led Trips
If you are interested in learning more about this trip and receiving an itinerary or have any questions, please call us at 269-927-4832, stop in at the Nature Center or email us at email@example.com. Click on a trip in green to see a PDF of the itinerary. We will add itineraries as they become completed.
- Northern Florida (February 24 – March 4, 2018)
- Turkey Run State Park Trip (April 24 – April 26, 2018)
- Kayaking in Northern Michigan weekend (June 15 – June 17, 2018)
- Alaska (July 30 – August 11, 2018) FULL
- Badlands/Black Hills (September 16- 23, 2018) STILL SPACE AVAILABLE!
- Ontario, Canada (October 1 – 7, 2018) Killarney Provincial Park, French River Provincial Park and Algonquin Provincial Park
- Southern Africa (November 5 – November 16, 2018) FULL
2019 Naturalist Led Trips
We will continue to update trips as their itineraries are completed. If you are interested in learning more about a trip and receiving an itinerary in your email or mail or have any questions, please call us at 269-927-4832, stop in at the Nature Center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baja California Peninsula, Mexico (January 26 – February 2, 2019)
2017 Naturalist Led Trips (Completed Itineraries)
If you are interested in any of these trips, send your name, address and a list of the trips you would like more information on to:
SARETT NATURE CENTER
2300 BENTON CENTER ROAD
BENTON HARBOR MI 49022